Example Use Cases: You want to create atmospheric flames or synchronize flames between clients of your multiplayer game. You want manually to control the flame progress and spread.
- Set Flammable object -> System -> Fire Crawl Speed to 0
- When Fire Crawl is set to 0, you can see that nothing is happening even if the object should flame up.
- Even in this mode you need an object to somehow catch flames to tell the system to spawn the culled VFX and start the burn.
- You can traditionally use other flames
- SetThisOnFireOnStart to spawn the culled flames on start (If you have lot of objects this will eat performance)
- Programmatically set the objects on flames in the right moment. Just Call FlammableObject->TryToSetOnFire() with right origin and high ignite power.
- Now you can control the progress with Flammable Object -> Advanced -> Fire spread and On Fire Timer.