Example Use Case: You want your grass/fern to be able to catch fire.
- Select object(s) you want convert in object hierarchy (scene or prefab)
- Can be a parent which holds many LODs or child objects that you want to act as a single flammable object. Ignis can handle all renderers in the children.
- Or can be a single object.
- Right-click -> OAVA-Convert -> Flammable Vegetation
- Now your Vegetation should have script called “Flammable object”
- You can customize the burning areas by adding box colliders (can be triggers) or just leave the “calculate flammation area” to vegetation for automatic calculation
- If the vegetation object is large it is usually good to tick “Use Mesh Fire” for a more unique and non-uniform look.