Example Use Case: Explode a barrel after it has burned for some time.
Example in Demo Scene: TutorialObjects -> DropCube has this script which ignites “TriggeredByDropCube” object even when the flames do not touch.
- You can trigger any function with delay from the moment of flammation of an object.
- Add Flame Trigger Callback component to your gameobject which has Flammable Object component.
- Add callback functions that you want to be called after the delay
- So if you would want the barrel to explode after burning for 5 seconds: Delay->5.
- See https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityEvents.html for more information on how to use UnityEvents.