Example Use Case: You want the flammable object to illuminate a dark area when in flames.
Example in Demo Scene: TutorialObjects->Lights+IgnitedByUser flammable object has illuminating lights attached.
How to implement:
- You can add flame to trigger global illuminating lights.
- Add your own flame simulating lights and how you want them to look to scene.
- (Optional) Add Flame Light Flicker script to the light for automatic flicker and smoothing in.
- Add the lights to the desired flammable object “Additional/Flame lights” list.
- Done! Your flames will activate when the object is on fire && fire spread is spread to the point of light.
- See Sample Scene/Tutorial Objects/Lights + IgnitedByUser object for an example.