Example 1: You want to extinguish flames with some area effect.
Example 2: You want to remove the plants from some area of your object.
- Create empty game object
- Add Component -> Sphere Nullify
- You can also Add Component -> Raycast Nullify in case of weapon fire etc.
- Choose affected class (In this tutorial, flame is used to extinguish the flames)
- Test it out by moving the sphere to the object you are burning/want to nullify! Remember to have the right affected class!
- You can also make this as a prefab which you instantiate in case of explosion/magic/etc.
- You can control the cast by disabling “Repeating raycast” and calling SphereNullifyCast() or CastRayCastNullify()