Example 1: You want to start the plantify effect when the player does nature magic or attacks with a grass blade.
Example 2: You want to ignite objects in the range of your grenade.
Example 3: You want the effect to start where your bullet hits.
- Create Empty GameObject
- Add Component->Sphere Ignite
- You can also Add Component->Raycast Ignite for bullets etc.
- Choose wanted affected class (In this tutorial “Flame” is chosen to light up the object)
- Test it out by moving the sphere gizmo close to the object you have converted.
- You can also make this as a prefab which you instantiate in case of explosion/magic/etc.
- You can control the cast by disabling “Repeating raycast” and calling SphereIgniteCast() or CastRayCastIgnite()