Example use case: You have an enemy that can be affected by all the main characters’ magic: Flame, Ice, Electric etc. Mesh and Skinned Mesh are supported automatically.
- Select object in the scene hierarchy.
- Right click->Magio Convert->To Multi-effect Magio Object
- Convert the materials you want to be converted (Recommended to convert all)
- Magio Effect Master will spawn in the root of your object. This shows all effects that your object has.
- Click “Add Effect” as many times as the count of effects you want (Make 4 effects in total for this tutorial).
- Click Edit on the first one;
- This will take you to hierarchy where the effect handles are created:
- Give some descriptive names to your effects, such as “Cube flame” or “Long plants”.
- After this you can inspect and customize all effects like Simple Magio Effects.
- Try it out:
- Create a new empty gameobject.
- Add component->Sphere Ignite
- Move it so the sphere will touch your newly converted Magio Object
- Play the scene.
- Change Sphere Ignite affected class to “Grass” (You need to have a Plantify effect inside your object)
- Change affected class to “Flame” and see the grass burn.
11. All the interaction between two different effects is defined in FlameEngine->Nullify Rule Set.
- Nullify Rule set is a set of rules for how objects behave.
- E.g. Flame can burn grass, Petrifying the object will put out flames, Grass cannot spread if the object is already in flames.
- If you want to modify these rules see “Change effect internal interact rules”